LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All EUNORAU bikes are covered under our manufacturer's all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects.
- Due to different production batches or improvements of eunorau ebikes, different parts & accessories applied will be changed without prior notice. and we guarantees that equal or higher quality of the changed ones will be used for instead. so that difference parts & accessories can not use as the reason for quality return and/or after-sales service application.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
- The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the warranty date would be started since the initial owner has received it.
- As for the warranty transfer, the ebike transfer can only enjoy the warranty when the following two conditions are met at the same time: 2. You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
1. The under-warranty package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it.
- EUNORAU will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
- EUNORAU ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 5 years.
- This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frames are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized EUNORAU.
- EUNORAU reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of EUNORAU.
- Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- EUNORAU batteries are covered by a 1 year prorated warranty.
- During one year of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
- No cash reimbursement will be made.
- No warranty for defects or damage caused by water ingress.
- Batteries can be assessed and found defective directly by EUNORAU only.
- After the first year of service – A prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new battery (More detail, see below). Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new one-year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date.
- Within 6 months -20%*sale price credit
- Within 12 months -10%*sale price credit
- Beyond 12 months -6%*sale price credit
Then the credit will be refunded to the purchase account after the purchase finished, please contact the service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damages:
- Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger.
- Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the bike for which it is specified.
OTHER PARTS & COMPONENTS:
Original other EUNORAU parts & components are covered by limited warranty, as following:
- Handlebar, Stem: 2 years.
- Motor, Fork, Headset, Battery Base, Display: 1 year.
- Controller, Pedal Sensor, Throttle, Motor Switch, Rear Shock, Rim, Charger, Brake Lever, Shifting Lever, Dual Battery Converter, Programmer: 6 months.
- Bottom Bracket, Crankset, Chain, Speed Sensor, Disc Brake Caliper, Rear Derailleur, Derailleur Hanger, Front & Rear Light, Seat Post, Seat Post QR, Kickstand, Cable, Pedal, Saddle Bag, Tailgate Pad: 3 months.
NOT COVERED PRODUCTS:
- No warranty other than shipping damage.
- Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by EUNORAU. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
- Battery Case
- Battery Lock
- Rear Rack
- Brake Pad
- Brake Rotor
- Chain Ring
- Frame Hinge
- Free Tool Kit
- Free Accessories
- Free Gift
- Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by EUNORAU.
- The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by EUNORAU with the Products.
- Defects or damage caused by man-made damage, self-modification, improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
- Defects or damage caused by artificially installed accessories that do not match the vehicle, so that the original accessories and other accessories are damaged, or errors cannot be technically identified and analyzed.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
All claims to this warranty must be made through EUNORAU. and submitted to email@example.com
. Proofs of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through EUNORAU within above specific period of initial purchase.
EUNORAU will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers need to provide us with evidences by email.
Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com
and provide us with photo or video proof. Moreover, all free accessories will not participate in the replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTE: we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products. REPAIR SERVICE for offline bicycle store, EUNORAU will only provide free replacement parts. We do not reimburse any labor costs produced in the repair service.